Help Make Ole Miss Giving Day a Success!
What is a Giving Day Influencer?
- Influencers are members of the Ole Miss family who lend enthusiastic support to Giving Day and help strengthen our University community and programs.
- Alumni, students, parents, faculty, staff, friends and fans of Ole Miss can sign up.
- Influencers promote Giving Day through social media posts, emails, phone calls, texts and word of mouth.
Why should YOU be a Giving Day Influencer?
By registering to be an Influencer, you make an investment in your school or college, and the exceptional programs offered to our students. You'll be able to drive support from your personal networks to areas of greatest importance to you.
What do I have to do?
- Register as an Ole Miss Giving Day Influencer.
- Download your Giving Day social media toolkit and start sharing with the hashtag #OleMissGivingDay.
- Encourage your friends to become an Influencer.
- On April 5-6, make your gift and invite your friends to participate in this initiative. Supporters can direct contributions to any of their favorite areas of Ole Miss!