Fraternity & Sorority Life exists to support the individuals, chapters and organizations affiliated with our community through a holistic and student-focused approach. We believe that engagement in the fraternity and sorority experience enhances and contributes to the educational experience at the University of Mississippi.
Today, you can direct a gift to further enhance the Ole Miss experience for our students and invest in future leaders. The UM Fraternities & Sororities (UMFS) Endowment supports the personal and professional development of members, as well as provides crucial support for the Office of Fraternity & Sorority Life.
The UMFS Endowment will permanently provide valuable support for educational programming in the areas of leadership development, health and wellness, and diversity, equity and inclusion. Among enriching programs are:
- STANDKind Harm Reduction Series
- EMERGE: New Member Leader Program
- Fraternal leadership experience
- Greek Ambassadors
- Chapter officer training and professional development
- Chapter advisor training
- Undergraduate Interfraternity Institute Scholarships (UIFI)
- Assistance for chapter and governing council officers to attend local and national leadership development conferences
- Risk management programming in hazing prevention, violence prevention, and alcohol and other drugs education
- Project Jamaica Alternative Spring Break
- Greek Day of Service
All undergraduate members who make a gift of $18.50 to Fraternity & Sorority Life will become members of the 1850 Society and receive an exclusive lapel pin.
On Giving Day, we prove that the University of Mississippi family is better together. Let’s all work as one to support Fraternity & Sorority Life. Together, WE are Ole Miss.
Please celebrate Giving Day by making a gift! Thank you!