Together, we can enlarge the Ole Miss experience – beyond the classroom
Today, you can direct a gift to further enhance the “Ole Miss experience” for our students and invest in future leaders. The University of Mississippi produces graduates who are well rounded and extremely prepared to make contributions to humankind through their careers and community service.
The Division of Student Affairs serves a diverse student body with varied needs, beginning the very first time students visit campus and lasting until they walk across the stage at Commencement. Our mission is to provide extraordinary opportunities to develop leadership and life skills while engaged in academic pursuits. Your gift will help Ole Miss students be their best and explore the following:
- Career Center
- Student Health Center
- Student Disability Services
- University Counseling Center
- William Magee Center for Wellness Education
- Student Support and Advocacy
- Campus Safety
- Center for Student Success and First-Year Experience
- Veteran and Military Services
- South Campus Recreation Facility
- Christopher Holman Ole Miss Emergency Fund
- Rebel Relief Fund for Natural Disasters
- Associated Student Body
- Fraternal Leadership and Learning
Providing our students exceptional opportunities requires tremendous resources. Funds provided by state funds account for only 12.9% of our university’s operating revenues. Strong private support from alumni and friends is crucial to our continued growth and expansion. We want our graduates to be leaders, innovators and change agents.
On Giving Day, we prove that the University of Mississippi family is better together. Let’s all work as one to support Student Affairs. Together, WE are Ole Miss.
Please celebrate Giving Day by making a gift! Thank you!